Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ZRTP - Encrypted RTP.

Le mercredi 15 mars 2006 à 09:58 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 20:46 -0700, simon a écrit :
> > Damm this guy's smart.....
> >
> > http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/index.html
> >
> > Proposal make quite good reading:
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-01.txt
> >
> > So Damien, how long til you implement?
>
> Very long.
>
> I currently have many requests for SIP Presence with a buddy list, so I
> think it will come first.
>
> Moreover, it is still only a draft, but if somebody works on it, I'm of
> course ready to proofread its patches and apply them to CVS.

Actually, if he provides a ZFone SDK under a license compatible with the
MPL, then it would be far easier to implement than reimplementing the
draft from scratch.

In that case, we could implement it yes. Moreover, it is totally
transparent, so it should be "easy".

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net