Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ZRTP - Encrypted RTP.

Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 20:46 -0700, simon a écrit :
> Damm this guy's smart.....
>
> http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/index.html
>
> Proposal make quite good reading:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-01.txt
>
> So Damien, how long til you implement?

Very long.

I currently have many requests for SIP Presence with a buddy list, so I
think it will come first.

Moreover, it is still only a draft, but if somebody works on it, I'm of
course ready to proofread its patches and apply them to CVS.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net