Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0.1 available

--- Chris Rankin <rankincj yahoo com> wrote:

> Wow, quick response! I'll see if this fixes my hang-up problem when I get back in front of my
> machine tonight.

Yes, that's good. I now get the "could not connect to host" message when I misconfigure ekiga like
this :-).

BTW, I have a 2Mbs ADSL service where the upload speed is only 30 Kbps. I know that the "A" in
ADSL stands for "Asymmetric", but this looks like a very bad joke! Can anyone with a similar
service post their upload speeds, please?

Thanks,
Chris