Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] error ekiga complilation
- From: simon <simon mungewell org>
- To: GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
- Cc: Ryan Gamana <daemonwww yahoo com>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] error ekiga complilation
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:32:27 -0700
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 06:05:09PM -0800, Ryan Gamana wrote:
> Finally you have nice and good site for ekiga, i am sure people
> will be more interesting to this ekiga.
> Meanwhile, i have this problem installing the source of ekiga-2.0.0
> and it says...
> "checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
> checking for GDU_MODULE_VERSION_CHECK... configure: error: Package
> requirements (gnome-doc-utils >= 0.3.2) were not met:
I have the same issue on Debian Stable building the cvs snapshot.
It appears to be looking in the wrong place for 'gnome-doc-utils'
My solution was to create a symbolic link from the source directory (the
one with configure in it) to the actual file
gnome-doc-utils.make -> /usr/share/gnome-doc-utils/gnome-doc-utils.make
Not the most eligent solution, but gets it building....
] [Thread Prev