Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] error ekiga complilation

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:05:09 -0800 (PST)
Ryan Gamana <daemonwww yahoo com> wrote:

>   What is the cause of this thing? and what should i do to compile
> this nice ekiga? the opal and pwlib installation has no problem.
>
>   I already formatted my hardisk and reinstall debian 3.1 but still
> the same error.
>
>   Please help me i really want to use this thing, and please specify
> all the details of the possible solution in this problem.

Basically these are M4 macros provided by gnome-doc-utils or
gnome-common packages to build the manual.

If you don't need the manual, edit help/Makefile.am and #comment the
include-line (and re-run autogen.sh or configure).

Jan

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road