Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.00 release

Hi,

I tested a few mic-speaker combinations other than usb.
But, on my amd64 platform, choppy.
An older version gm-1.0.0 works still fine, while
gm-1.2 suffers from memory leakage.

I have been running  ekiga-1.99.1 for a few days, but
it crashed twice.  What is worse still, when I try to
quit from `Call' menu, it would not die.
I also observe clear memory leakage: if I make outbound calls,
memory usage of ekiga by top shows increase from 40m to over
100m.  These make me think ekiga-1.99.1 is unstable.

yoriaki fujimori