[GnomeMeeting-list] how to get the complete video frame?

Hi,

I just compiled ekiga (beta2) and set everything up. Until know it seems
to be working all right. I could make a call to 500 ekiga net and got
back everything. The only thing I'm not getting all right is that I just
get I fraction of the image my Webcam takes. I see an image that is
something like a quarter of the image I get when I use xawtv or the old
gnomemeeting. At least it seems to be a frame at the center of the
image, but I would like to have the complete image. I'm using the v4l
driver, because the driver for my webcam (quickcam) seems not to work
with v4l2.

Regards

Andreas