Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

> From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:35:57 +0200
> Sender: gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask the opinion of my users once again.
>
> Please answer to the following poll in this thread:
> 1) I like Ekiga as a GNOME application, even if it adds dependancies on
> GNOME
>
> 2) I would prefer Ekiga as a pure GTK+ application like GAIM, with its
> own configuration system

I'm somewhere between #1 and #2. You lose a bit when it's not a Gnome
app that I would find annoying, but it's not really critical. I realize
that some would like to have Ekiga without all of the overhead of Gnome,
but, as a Gnome user, I like the integration.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)