Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SIP-to-SIP on LAN

Leon Stringer wrote:
: On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 17:38 +0200, Jan Kasprzak wrote:
: > Leon Stringer wrote:
: > : Is it possible to use Ekiga to talk between two hosts on the same LAN
: > : via SIP? i.e. without any Internet connection?
: > :
: > 	The easiest way is to compile it with Avahi support, and then
: > find others in the addressbook (Contacts Near Me).
:
: Thanks for the replies. I'm using Fedora Core 5 and I don't see Contacts
: Near Me.
:
: So I assume the Ekiga RPM for FC5 doesn't include Avahi support?

	Yes. I have already filled a bug report, it will be fixed in FC6.
I can put i386 and x86_64 RPMs of ekiga w/avahi support to my FTP,
if you are interested.
:
: With this assumption I tried installing 2.0.2 from source. The configure
: went fine, but make bombs out, see below.
:
	I don't know what the problem is, maybe there is something wrong
on the previous lines which you did not attach.

-Y.

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |