Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga && FreeBSD 6.0-REL

Le mercredi 21 juin 2006 à 07:52 +0200, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
> El día Tuesday, June 20, 2006 a las 02:58:26PM +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:

> > > Thanks for the hint.
>
> Damien, could you pls. spend some more words on this. I've googled
> around and looked into the sources of PWLIB but don't see clear
> what you mean. Thanks in advance.

I see this in my repository:
CVS/pwlib/plugins/vidinput_bsd/vidinput_bsd.cxx

I guess that if it is compiled, it will be usable for videoinput on BSD.

> > > Another problem is that the 'Help' does not come up, neither
> > > from the menue nor with F1; I've checked that ekiga.xml file
> > > and images for various languages are installed by 'gmake install'
> > > but they are not touched (not read). This is with KDE and not
> > > with Gnome desktop....
> > >
> > > Is there any other way to get the help-file printed on screen?
> > >

> > gnome-help-browser must be installed and working.
>
> I've installed portions of Gnome (the so called master port of
> gnome2 in FreeBSD) and now I have:
>
> $ find /usr/X11R6/ | fgrep gnome-help
> /usr/X11R6/bin/gnome-help-bin
> /usr/X11R6/bin/gnome-help
>
> and 'gnome-help' let me see the manual of Ekiga (but not let me
> print this :-((). The F1 and help-menue still don't work. Maybe
> 'gnome-help-browser' is in some other parts of the gnome ports in
> FreeBSD, I'm using KDE and so don't know much about Gnome.

I'm sorry, I meant YELP, not gnome-help-browser.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net