[GnomeMeeting-list] security check failed

since a long time i tried to reuse my diamondcard-account with ekiga
2.0.1. my first calls were choppy and the voice very artificial.
today i tried again. but i get the message "security check failed".
i disabled my firewall. my account number 41410 and as password i use my
pin-code. can you help me, why it does not work?

i asked for support at diamondcard. they say: my account is active.
there is no problem with unsing that account. i have some credit left.
it must be some setting in your software. i should post in forum.

has anybody help for my problem? thanks in advance for any hint.
philipp