Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Form Valdiation Problem

Hi!

I have fixed this in CVS. See http://snapshots.seconix.com.

It is fixed both in HEAD and in the gnome-2-14 branch.

You have 2 choices :
1) Upgrade to CVS
2) run gconf-editor, and edit the key corresponding to the accounts:
/apps/ekiga/protocols/accounts_list/

One account will look like :
0|0|ac200ed5-ee84-da11-9def-00c09f2d8163|Free World Dialup|SIP|
fwd.pulver.com|fwd.pulver.com|274738|274738|mypass|600|0

You can edit the username field and add the * over there.

It should work, however you won't be able to edit the account anymore
through Ekiga.

Sorry for the delay,