Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] installing ekiga on Debian with debs

Ok, the debs seem to be online again, so somebody must have read my message,
but now there are too many packages on
http://ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5&path=debian/etch-i386 , e.g. already 3 for
ekiga:

ekiga_2.0.1-2.etch.5500+b2_i386.deb
ekiga_2.0.2-1.ekiga.etch.6267_i386.deb
ekiga_2.0.2-1.etch.6267_i386.deb

Which one is the right? And is there no line for the sources.list?

jens

--
     jabber-chat: nachtigall amessage de