[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga test call - "beeeep!"

Hello, fellow gnomemeeters.

I've recently been trying to run the test call (sip:500 ekiga net) to check that my configuration works.

However when I try to do so, all I receive is one beep every four or so seconds.  It is often impossible to "hang up" - the beeping continues!

I have also set up and tried to do the a Wengo call (sip:333), to see whether it was my Ekiga account's fault.  I changed proxy settings, STUN settings and port - but still receive only one beep every four or so seconds.

Is there some vital aspect I have left out in setting up Ekiga?  It seems to be working for most other people.