Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0.2

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

Le mardi 06 juin 2006 à 00:27 +0200, W.P. a écrit :
Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

Hello to all,

Ekiga 2.0.2 is available on http://www.ekiga.org

More packages will be added as they are released.

Thanks a lot to all supporters of the project!

GREAT ;) Will download and test...... I hope you solved a lot of problems ;). BTW I think that Ekiga works fine in non-commercial use -> without PSTN gateway (at least those available in Poland).... Problems begin when I use SIP proxy.... Will test 2.0.2 for this and post results of trace here ;)

It shouldn't give any problem... (Except if your provider continues
advertising the wrong realm).
I've changed provider, this one correctly sends his realm ;)

W.P.