Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Form Valdiation Problem

Hi,

Le Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:21:04 +0100
"Tom SA" <tom stordy-allison com> a écrit :

> Simply enough, your login details for the account are as follows: (all in
> numbers) xxxxxxx*201 <- last 3 digits is your extension on the account.
>

> Ekiga doesn't let me enter a '*' into the field and so I can't login!!

I never used such number, but I can enter a '*' in the sip: fiel. As a work around you maybe can dial the number and then enter '*201' with the dial-pad ? (push the second button on the left side of Ekiga until you'll get the tabs on the bottom, then choose the one the most in the left : here is the dial-pad.)

Regards,
Yannick