Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga <> Netmeeting

Am Samstag, 3. Juni 2006 08:08 schrieb George Boyd:
> I read somewhere that there was a "minor" change to get Ekiga and
> netmeeting to talk with each other. But somewhere along the way I missed
> what that change is.
>
> Could someone enlighten me please?
You probably mean the Netmeeting GSM codec? Otherwise you would use 64kbit/s
for voice (as Ekiga lacks patented voice codecs such as G723 Microsoft is so
fond to) Get it from the Gnomemeeting/Ekiga page and install it. You'll then
be able to use the GSM codec (while sound quality is nuts)

Greetings
Conrad