Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] V4L2 webcam not found during initial config assistant

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:05:47 +0200,
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> said:

> Try as root to make sure there are no perms problem...

That's right, that made ekiga-snapshot see the webcam.  I looked at the
groups that I (as user) need to be added to, but see that I already belong
to the obvious ones ('video' and 'camera').  Any clues what groups I
should belong to to make it work as user?  Thanks.

--
Seb