[GnomeMeeting-list] V4L2 webcam not found during initial config assistant

Hi,

I'm using the Debian ekiga-cvs packages with a webcam that I know for
certain works only with V4L2:

$ lsusb
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 04e8:324c Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd ML-1740 Printer
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0c45:6029 Microdia Triplex i-mini PC Camera
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

which I was hoping to get working with ekiga, but it's not being
recognized during the configuration assistant steps.  I got to the point
where I chose V4L2 plugin without problems, but the next step where the
device should be selected only shows "no device found".  The webcam did
work, albeit with low quality video under gnomemeeting some months ago.
Any suggestions to get it working with ekiga-cvs?

Thanks,

--
Seb