[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound Card

Hello,

I am not sure if the --disable-sound option has been fixed. In looking through from previous threads it looks like this was not working and the developer was going possibly set a warning when detecting that a soundcard was not installed.  I am running. Can someone confirm if gnomemeeting can now be used without needing a sound card installned and or what might some work around be available.

Thanks!