Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re. Full duplex problem solved .. ?

This problem seems to have resolved itself . After setting up the Ekiga FAQ firewall
the Druid (Damien ?) at first recognised it as symmetrical, needing NAT
traversal, but now tells me "STUN test results: no NAT. You do not seem to be using
a NAT router. STUN support is not required."

Echo test for ekiga & pulver both work, but audio quality remains poor, analagous to the
cookie muncher monster of Dr. Seuss - possibly due to libalsa using the classical , i.e.
older, sample rate.

One work-around may be to use alsa libraries & Ekiga from a mounted Ubuntu live CD

Adam Bogacki,
afb paradise net nz