[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga help.

I have installed and set up Ekiga, registering with ekiga.net and with
another VoIP server.  The other server will not work with STUN so I
switched it off. I realised my connectin with ekiga.net wouldnot work
from that point on but I could live with that. Everything worked with
that server I wanted to use and I closed everything down. That was
yesterday evening.

Today, I switched everything back on. I either get a "Could not open
channel for audio reception" error or a disconnection at the moment of
connection.

My sound card is fine, Alsa is set up correctly and with full duplex, as
far as I can see. No other programme is using the soundcard.

I suspect this has something to do with the NAT/STUN settings but the
"Detect NAT type" button on page 5 or the druid has thrown in the towel
(doesn't work) and I can neither remember nor find anywhere the name of
the STUN server to see if that fixes it with ekiga.net.

If it does, I could then go on to see if the package will allow separate
STUN settings for different VoIP servers.

BTW, I only want VoIP. I have no interest in the video or IM settings,
at least not for the moment.

Is that sufficient information for anyone to comment? Please let me know
what else I can tell you, if not.

TIA and best regards,

Mike Goodman