Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

Am Freitag, 30. Juni 2006 20:35 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask the opinion of my users once again.
>
> Please answer to the following poll in this thread:
> 1) I like Ekiga as a GNOME application, even if it adds dependancies on
> GNOME

I prefer this, even though I run KDE myself. Please think of people who cannot
answer here, because they are not able to manage a mailing list (those people
exist and they make up 80% of all computer users), my mum for instance. And
for these people it is important to have a consistent configuration system
throughout the whole desktop, which nicely fits into the desktop.

jens