Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] NAT trouble with snapshot 20060128

Alan L Tyree wrote:
Aside from the problems I mentioned, it also refuses to register with
ekiga.net. It does register Free World Dialup, but any attempted call
ends with "Abnormal termination". That could, of course, be related to
the NAT problem.

Yes, ekiga.net checks your configuration isn't too broken first. This is related to the NAT break.

I have this problem too this morning :-)

Snark