Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] NAT trouble with snapshot 20060128

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:51:15 +0100
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Alan L Tyree wrote:
> > Any suggestions?
>
> I have two suggestions and some questions :
> 1. write to the devel mailing-list when it's about a problem in the
> devel version.
OK - newcomer here and didn't realise.

> 2. please tell us not only to which broken version you upgraded, but
> also from which good version you upgraded :-)

Not entirely sure. I think that it was from the 25th or 26th.

> Are you sure ekiga is the only thing you upgraded ? I mean, wasn't
> opal upgraded too ?

Yes, of course. All of the relevant packages were upgraded with an
apt-get dist-upgrade.

Aside from the problems I mentioned, it also refuses to register with
ekiga.net. It does register Free World Dialup, but any attempted call
ends with "Abnormal termination". That could, of course, be related to
the NAT problem.

I suppose that I will just update when the next snapshot is available
and see what happens.

Thanks for any help.

Alan