Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 25

Hi Antonio Carlos,

Am Freitag, den 13.01.2006, 16:34 -0200 schrieb Antonio Carlos Ribeiro
Nogueira:
> Please, how should I do to configure gnomemeeting-CVS in order to
> compile it from gnomemeeting-CVS.tar.gz? It didn't show me
> the .configure file in order I could create makefile. I just have
> configure.in  What should I do to create .configure and
> run ./configure?

there is autogen.sh which will bring you to configure. From there use it
like a release. In case my script ain't broken you can alternatively use
the ones from http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/cvs/dist/ which should
include configure. (All of the code below cvs/ is highly experimental
though and may or may not work)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian