[GnomeMeeting-list] How can I gat my CIF back?

Hi,

sorry for pushing: As CIF support is disabled now (and won't be back anytime
soon :-(  ) and can only reactivated by gconf - could anyone please post how
to do that. I know, it's H323 only - but this doesn't bother me as I have the
infrastructure to run it - gatekeeper / Windows clients etc. So I stick to it
- bbut I want to use Ekiga with Asterisk too :-)

Thank you in advance
Conrad