Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting Snapshot 1.9.0-20060108 CIF Video

Hi Kilian,

Le mercredi 11 janvier 2006 à 12:20 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

> > And a popup is not a good idea either, sorry :(
>
> why is it not? It could tell people "There is too much packet loss on
> the line, please check your parameters and reduce accordingly" like in
> XINE or mplayer. Those systems will just tell you the like if you're
> trying to playback DVD without having proper options to drop fames in
> case the system cannot cope with it etc..

We are talking about a popup when the option is selected.

Sorry, but that doesn't sound to be a very clean approach.

Moreover, if you flood your upload, you won't necessarily have packets
loss on your downstream, but the remote will have packets loss because
of you!
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net