[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting support

i think something missing for gnomemeeting expansion
is some support by presence on ILS
i have done that during long time some years ago
i do it a bit less now
but it is nice for new comers to find somebody  to test with
i have met a lot of people ( not very fidel to GM indeed )
I dont understand why unconditionnal of GM dont put " call welcome " in
their comment if they want the success of GM.

i have a request why to put two field nearly the same in the ILS
i am obliged to readjust my columns each i log

damien can you make some recommandations on your web to fill the
comments and location
it can very be usefull

GM fans must show the example

--