Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] forwarding the minimal number of ports

Le vendredi 06 janvier 2006 à 18:51 +0100, Tamas K Papp a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have a D-link DWL-624+ router, which can only forward a limited
> number of ports.
>
> I searched the archives and tried to forward these:
>
> 1720
> UDP 5060-5061 (2)
> RTP 5000-5003 (4)
> TCP 30000-30005 (6)
>
> I changed the appropriate values in /apps/gnomemeeting-snapshot/protocols/ports
> to these ranges with the configuration editor.
>
> Still, NAT autodetection gives me symmetric NAT.  What am I doing
> wrong?  Where do I need more ports?  I think I could try to squeeze in
> a couple more.

Are you sure they are really forwarded?

> I am using GM2 cvs snapshot on ubuntu/breezy.

You won't be able to use so few ports with SIP, sorry. Please use bigger
ranges. I think that's the reason why the test fails.

If you plan to use SIP only, only forward the RTP port range and the UDP
Port range. I would use 6 ports for each.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net