[GnomeMeeting-list] configure fails on debian

Hello all,

I'm trying to build gnomemeeting from source on my debian (testing)
computer. configure step exits with the following error:

configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.4.0 gthread-2.0 >=
2.4.0 esound >= 0.2.28 libxml-2.0 >= 2.5.0) were not met.

Alternatively you may set the GNOMEMEETING_CFLAGS and GNOMEMEETING_LIBS
environment variables
to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
more details.

I made sure I've gtk+ > 2.4, esound > 0.2.28 and libxml > 2.5 but couldn't
find any package related to gthread in apt-get repository. I don't have
gnome installed so I gave the --disable-gnome option to ./configure.

Where can I get the gthread package for debian? I've googled for it and
didn't find it anywhere. Do I really need this package??

Thanks in advance,
Sanjay.

http://www.techiesabode.com/