Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] JACK Support

Esben Stien <b0ef esben-stien name> writes:

> It worked great;).

I shouted too soon. After playing those little wav files in the
configuration dialog box which worked great I changed the gconf SIP
settings to let me register with my asterisk box and then started
dialing. I heard it ring, but when it picked up, pwlib uses some
unimplemented IOCTL in oss2jack and ekiga froze solid.

IOCTL: Unknown IOCTL -2147201785,  NOT IMPLEMENTED

It also gave another message, but this one I've seen before and is
harmless:

IOCTL: SNDCTL_DSP_SYNC NOT IMPLEMENTED

I will report this to the oss2jack mailinglist.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m