Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc-to-phone does not work in ekiga

Le dimanche 19 février 2006 à 14:32 +0100, philipp sutter a écrit :
> i used 49234757. with sip:493423434334 eugw ast diamondcard us it
> works! :-) thank you!
>
> the only account i enabled is the Ekiga PC-To-Phone SIP. i did not know
> the syntax for calling a phone-number. maybe it should be added to the
> FAQ. or maybe it could be possible to change ekiga so that calling a
> landline phone by entering only a phone number (if the user not found
> try next account ...).

OK, in latest CVS:
- if ekiga.net is the default account
- if you have the diamondcard account configured, but not set as default
- if you type something like: sip:jonita, it will call
sip:jonita ekiga net
- if you type something like: sip:0049234757, it will automatically call
sip:49234757 eugw ast diamondcard us

It will only work if both accounts are registered, and if ekiga.net is
the default account. If you are using another default account, the proxy
of that account will be called.