Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga doesnt play well with openwengo

Le mercredi 15 février 2006 à 06:46 +0200, Niv a écrit :
> test was between beta1 (couldnt get beta2 to compile , see post)
>
> on Gentoo 2005.1 kernel 2.6.15 CK3
>
> to windows 2000 openwengo current 0.99 rev3722
>
> the two pcs registrated to the openwengo SIP server.
>

> had to configure their proxy for it to work.
>

> I could get audio throu every other time around.
>
> ilBC crashed openwengo , but that issue was repaired at beta2.
>
> video didnt go, it even crashed openwengo.
>
> then ekiga didnt exiting and had to be killed.
>

> I dont kow many free SIP clients that do video, and openwengo seems a
> good canidate to test to. I ersonally like Ekiga better then openwengo.

It seems taht the problem you are reporting are OpenWengo problems
(crashes and so on), right?
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net