Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] jitter buffer implementation

Le mercredi 08 février 2006 à 13:42 +0530, Brijesh a écrit :
> Hi all
>

> I have seen that gnomemeeting had got audio mixer. I want to know how
> mixer, decoding and play out are working.
>
> Are they in a single thread?
>
> Or
>
> Decoding and mixer are in a thread and play out is another thread? Or
> decoding is in a thread and mixer and playout are in another thread ?

There is no mixing of the audio streams.

But playing/recording are indeed done in 2 separate and independant
threads.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net