[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga with alsa bluetooth

Hi all,

I'm testing Ekiga with a bluetooth HeadSet connected via an USB dongle. I'm using the latest alsa btsco (yesterday CVS). I'm having some behaviour that I would like to explain.

The setup is on a notebook running Debian SID - kernel 2.6.15 self compiled, connected to the network via WiFi and ndiswrapper.

I run `btsco -r "BT-addr"` after having loaded sco and snd-bt-sco modules. Then launch Ekiga, set the output/input to BT Headset, it works, I can pass a call.

Now the problems start:

1. Sometimes, after several minutes without calling, I want to start a new call and get this:

Can't connect SCO audio channel
                                          : Function not implemented

I close Ekiga, open it again and pass the call: it's working, without touching the bluetooth staff.

2. I pass a call, called party hangs up *before* me, I get:

Can't connect SCO audio channel
: Software caused connection abort

Icon in toolbar is the one as if the call would be still going on, as well as the button near the URL area (pushed). The codec area, shows no codecs but *NOT* the usual standby with # of registration, at the bottom, Missed calls and Voice Mails are shown like if it is no call in process.

I wait few minutes, things are going fine again

3. if for any reason (disconnecting of HeadSet, broken bluetooth staff, ...) the bluetooth part failed, I'm not anymore able to use Ekiga, even restarting the bluetooth daemons or unloading/reloading the modules. Restart the computer is the only solution :-(

I would like to know if someone else is using Ekiga with bluetooth HeadSet and if he/she face also some troubles.

Thanks for your attention.

--
Daniel