Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:31:47 +0900
francois saidi <francois saidi-oliver com> wrote:

Sorry, I just got up. Forgot some text to write hehe :)
Here's the full answer:

> does it really work with alsa system?

Yes. Since several years now.

> is said to be already used (its not i ) or with wrong permission
> ( that is wrong too). The playback device /dev/dsp is ok
> whats wrong?

/dev/dsp* is your OSS device set by the way.
ALSA is /dev/snd/ (maybe use fuser or lsof to find out if anything
accesses the device).

> Another question is about the possibility to disable the small local
> webcam view when in fullscreen mode. What is the gconf  key? By the
> way is there a doc listing all the gconf keys of gnomemeeting?

It has to be programmed, it's fixed. No gconf key. May be something
worth to change.
No, there's no description of the gconf-keys. But you can walk through
with gconf-editor, the keys are usually named descriptive (also there's
a help text you can also watch by gconf-editor for every key).

Hope that helps a bit (for now).
J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road