[GnomeMeeting-list] problem

Hi,

I have so many problems using gnomemeeting!
does it really work with alsa system?
anyway i have oss emulation but even though , my recording device which is /dev/dsp1 (the mic of the webcam, works well with other apps) is said to be already used (its not i ) or with wrong permission ( that is wrong too). The playback device /dev/dsp is ok
whats wrong?
Another question is about the possibility to disable the small local webcam view when in fullscreen mode. What is the gconf key? By the way is there a doc listing all the gconf keys of gnomemeeting?

Thanks for any help

Franky