Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Windows Messenger (firewall configuration)...

> > > Is "Remote Video" grayed out or not?
> >
> > No, it is "clickable" ;-)
> >
> Sorry, I didn't read correctly.

No problemo ;-)

> The problem is probably NAT or a firewall in that case.

Yes, I thought about this. I saw ICMP connections on ports 5002, 5010,
5018...
I am in STUN mode. I thought everything would be ok, no ?
I am to open other ports ?

In another mail, you talk about the help manual of Ekiga. I'll have a
look...

David.