[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Windows Messenger (firewall configuration)...

Hi,

In the following of my thread "Speaking with a Wengo user", I've asked,
on a debian ml, if someone uses a Windows software to communicate with
Ekiga (it was the reason of my Wengo tests;-))).
I have this answer :
http://manuxlinux.freezee.org/article.php3?id_article=10

It seems to be a good solution for me but, behind a firewall, I can't
connect to SIP infrastructure. The error message (in French) is :
"Vous avez été déconnecté de SIP Communication Service car ce service
est arrêté temporairement. Réessayez ultérieurement".

The other person have the same problem if his firewall is active.

So, do you know which ports we have to open in order to succeed ?

Thank you very much.

David.

P.S. : do you have any news of the Windows version of Ekiga ?