[GnomeMeeting-list] new ekiga problems.

ok. I can not connect to wengo.fr
I deleted all accounts and recreate them. got a fresh password from wengo web service. and its ok now.

my camera works. I can see me in the ekiga window.
when I do the configuration druid. I can test my microphone and my sound card.
configured through ALSA, I can hear my voice just fine.

now I'm trying to call a friend ;) hehe.

no luck.

friend #1: sip:500 ekiga net

rings .... remote user is offline

friend #2: sip:333 voip wengo fr

ok... i dont know what is going on. this robot is not available tonight either.

anyway, earlier I tried with a real friend and ... hmm...

we could connect but we could not hear each other.

WHY ?

also... the "Hang Up" act weirdly. I often have to kill ekiga and restart it.

if you guys got any advice.... PLEASE

anyway, thanks

--
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com