Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting to Netmeeting ILS servers (why not an FAQ?)

I"ve been following threads like these for several days now and have yet to
find a working solution.

I"m still using Gnomemeeting 1.2.2 under Mandriva 2005 LE due to having
several problems installing the newer Ekiga. From what I've seen, several
people find that they can't get into the seconix ILS server no matter how
many settings they tweak or ports they open. I've tried disabling my
firewall (not my favorite thing but I was desperate) rechecking my directory
settings, and tried DISabling and ENabling everything that might allow me to
use this program to no avail. It recognizes my cam, the settings druid
confirms that my connection settings and microphone all work but still no
success. I'm not behind a router, part of a network, or connected through a
gateway so I ruled those out as culprits.

I've confirmed that the address book settings are correct per a post made by
the developer but I still get the message "found 0 users in seconix". Is
there somethig else I'm missing here? Any help at all would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
KeithK2
Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.