[GnomeMeeting-list] Automated outbound call with Ekiga

Hello,

   I am in need of implementing the following, maybe some of you had the same need in the past and can help me out:

      I need to launch Ekiga with a command line option such that it will send a SIP call to a number would pass as a command line option, then when connected play back an audio file (say, an .au file), then simply hang up.

      I have had this request from the OSS team in the telco I work for; they have their Netcool platform that is now sending out emails to a paging system when some network parameters go above or below a threshold; the problem is that emails sometimes get lost, so they want to place calls to the techs on duty instead of paging them.

       Has someone found a way to do this with Ekiga / gnomemeeting? or with any other tool?

Thanks!!
Ari