Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga on http...

Le mardi 11 avril 2006 à 19:21 +0200, David BERCOT a écrit :
> > > I've just installed Ekiga and it seems to be the perfect tool I was
> > > looking for ;-) But I have a problem...
> > > In my entreprise, nearly everything is blocked (except 80 and 443,
> > > and headers are analysed). So, Ekiga can't connect !!!
> > >
> > > I found an IM software (Psi) which can encapsulate messages into http
> > > and, finally, I can use it into my entreprise. For VoIP, I found
> > > WengoPhone which has the same functionnality and which can work
> > > too !!!

That is absolutely not standard.

Wengo is doing it, but it only works when calling their PC-To-Phone
service, not when calling other users (I think).

Anyway, we only want to implement standard things.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net