[GnomeMeeting-list] cannot find any user on ils.seconix.com

Hello,

I just installed gnomemeeting and tested sound and video successfully. I am behind a linksys router and forwarded the ports 1720, 30000 to 30010 and 389 to my machine whose IP is 192.168.1.100. The only user I can see is myself (locally) and even then, we I try to connect to:
h323:192.168.1.100:1720
after 3 rings, it says "insufficient bandwidth".
Most importantly, it says "found 0 users in ils.seconix.com" when I search for users in the address book...
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Sebastien