Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] phillips toucam pro

Le vendredi 07 avril 2006 à 16:55 +0100, Ruairi Hickey a écrit :
> Hi,
>       When I installed this under gnomemeeting it offered the choice of small
> or large for the picture under device settings.  This does not appear to be
> offered under ekiga ?  I'm using the latest release of the pwc driver, any
> suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong...
as answered many times on this same mailing-list, this feature was
"removed" for the time in Ekiga. Damien will certainly
recode/reintegrate it in some time.
As stated in a mail from Damien Sandras dated from 26/03/2006 :
"Le dimanche 26 mars 2006 à 12:17 +0200, Tomasz Chmielewski a écrit :
> How can I choose video format in Ekiga (i.e., now I have only small
size
> available, but I would like to send the video in large format)?
>
> In Gnomemeeing I could choose between small and large; in Ekiga there
is
> no such option (both in V4L and V4L2).
>
> My webcam is Philips Vesta 730, it supports images up to 640x480 (if
> run "camstrem" program to test it).

Use gconf-editor. Large size will only work with H.323. I suggest you to
zoom in the picture, instead of transmitting large, except if your
bandwidth permits it.

Large size for SIP should be back in CVS "ASAP".

> Thanks
>          Ruairi
Hope that helps.

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Alphonso <fabrice alphonso wanadoo fr>