[GnomeMeeting-list] problem receiving audio

Hi,

I'm using ekiga cvs on debian etch.

Many times when I do a call i receive the audio with a very bad
quality (frequent gaps in the stream) at the point to render the
incoming voice not understandable. My voice is heard cleanly, and
other peoples how called me are heard cleanly with other people.

I have a 10Mbit optical fiber connection, with no public ip address.

I am wondering, is this can be related to the LAN traversal. In fact
in my test I can hear cleanly peoples that uses the same ISP as me.

Attached there is the log of one of such conversation. I've not cutted
it, look at the tail for the conversation I'm referring to (it has
happened many times but this time I have captured the log).

I have another question, My bandwidth usage is  around 250kbps
incoming and 220 out-coming during a voice-only conversation. Is it
normal? The speex codec shouldn't use only 20kbps incoming and 20kps
out-coming? Or am I missing something?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio