[GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam worked with gnomemeeting 1.2.2 - but no more with ekiga !

Hi,

I post again since I still not have any clues.

I just compiled Ekiga 2.0.1 under gentoo using official portage ebuild
My webcam (philips spc 600 nc) worked with gnomemeeting 1.2.2 but I have no image with ekiga.
The only other package that was upgraded  is pwlib from 1.8.7 to 1.10.0

--
Pierre AUSSAGUEL
ACHROME photographies : http://achrome.fr.vu/

"Linux, cause rebooting is for adding new hardware"