[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems registering PC-to-phone account

Hi,

I have installed Ekiga 2.0.1 (last version from the website) in Debian
Sid. Ekiga seems to work ok but I have been trying to set-up a
PC-to-Phone account and haven't been able to get it working. I keep
getting the error message (below in the main window): 'Registration
failed: Forbidden'.

What I did is this:

1. Menu "Tools > PC-to-Phone account
2. None of the links in the bottom of the PC-to-Phone account screen
seemed to work, so I went to the diamondcard website and registered a
VOIP account. Diamoncard asked me for a login name and a password. By
mail I got a user-no. and a PIN-code. But it is totally unclear what I
should fill in in the fields in the account-window.
3. It is even getting more complicated when I open menu "Edit >
Accounts". At the PC-to-Phone account and then > Properties > More
Options there is another few fields: Authentication login and
Realm/Domain. I have no clue what to fill in there.
4. I must say it is rather un-clear from the FAQ on the website what the
exact numbers and names are you have to fill in in what field. Maybe the
FAQ could be updated on this? The Diamondcard website had a help screen
for Gnome-meeting and it stated I had to fill in the account no. and the
PIN code, so I did but then I get this error. I tried several other
combinations but nothing works.

I added a screenshot of various screens from Ekiga in my original posting but the mail got too big so I got it returned. Maybe I can send it elsewhere?

Hope someone can help me get it right!

Greetings,

Dion