[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] License headers changed again

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:47:11 +0200
Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de> wrote:

For everybody who organized a party because I go: I will stay!

This was an april fool's joke, as - I hope - most of you recognized.
This morning I saw Damien's announcement and tried one myself, with
luck in at least two cases ;-). Maybe it was a bit rough...

Nothing will change, except Ekiga will get even better, of course.

I take that chance to thank everybody who supported and supports Damien
with Ekiga - this project *is* the major VoIP softphone for Linux. And
everybody of you contributed his part. Thanks!
Also Damien: Thanks for Ekiga! And send me my cheque! ;-)

Stiff upper lip alltogether!
Jan aka TheBonsai

--
dreaming in digital